Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Yoga Class!! Let's start off the year 2014 with greatness.

Starting tomorrow (Thursday, January 2, 2014) we are launching a new yoga class open to the public.    This will be an amazing new experience to myself and my yogis, because it will be a little different than your typical yoga class... It's in Luv2Gre8 Studio in Hightstown NJ that my friend Crazy Mike owns (look him up, he's a very cool guy) ...  We partnered together to create a very comfortable setting in one of his studios to practice yoga and meditation that I'm guiding.  His studios are very artsy and have a very chill vibe.  The yoga-tation will be followed by our requested Zen Talk which will include topics such as Manifesting, Energy, Positive thinking, Visualization and lots more! I'm just super excited to be sharing my passion with amazing people that are involved and looking forward to an amazing 2014.  I hope everyone had a great holiday, now it's time to get off our butts and go with the flow =) 






Namaste, 
Michaela 


No comments:

Post a Comment