Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Inspirations

During my lovely journey I have came across amazing mentors and positive guides.  I want to share with you who they are so you can be enriched by their wisdom and tips.  I reccomend looking them up and seeing what catches your eye.  Follow your inner guidance, whether it is reading a certain book or coming across a certain website or a youtube video.

Gabrielle Bernstein- Inspiration for women.  Meditations. Herfuture.com 
Tony Robins- I love his powerful speeches
Abraham and Esther Hicks- A beautiful couple helping millions with Law of Attraction
Rhonda Byrne- The Secret
Don Miguel Ruiz- The Four Agreements- A practical guide to personal freedom (book)
Kelly Howell- Manifesteverythingnow.com


I am thankful for these wonderful people who continuously inspire me.  

Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment